ĐỀ THI THỬ ANH VĂN – T1

Tham khảo tài liệu 'đề thi thử anh văn – t1', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | ĐỀ THI THỬ ANH VĂN - T1 Exercise 1 Chon đáp án đúng nhất để hoàn thành những câu sau 1. My wedding ring . of yellow and white gold. a. is made b. is making c. made d. maked 2. If your brother he would come. a. invited b. were invited c. were inviting d. invite 3. References in the examination room. a. not are used b. is not used c. didn t used d. are not used 4. Mary . in Boston. a. are born b. were born c. was born d. born 5. My mother is going this house. a. sold b. to be sold c. to sold d. to sell s somebody hehind us . I think we are. a. being followed b. are followed c. follow d. following 7. Have you a. bite b. . by a dog ever been bit c. ever been bitten d. bit room is being . a. was cleaned b. cleaned at the moment. c. cleaning d. clean 9. The road to our village a. is b. will . widened next year. c. can d. will be 10. The old lady after the long walk. a. very b. absolutely c. pretty d. fairly. 11. The old man is his money to an old people s home when he died. a. to leave b. to leaving c. have left d. to have left. 12. Nobody was injured in the accident . a. was there b. was he c. were they d. weren t they. 13. Renoir s all over the world. a. had considered b. are considered c. are considering d. consider. 14. He was lessons. a. take b. taken c. taking d. to take. 15. You d better get living room. a. redecorate b. redecorated c. to redecorate d. redecorating. 16. When. In 1928. a. penicillin was discovered c. was penicillin disscoverd 17. I don t remember. vacations. b. did pencillin discoved. d. did pencillin discover. of the decision to change the company policy on a. telling b. being told c. to tell d. to be told. 18. The the zoo. a. were enjoyed taken b. enjoyed being taken c. were enjoyed taking d. enjoyed taking. 19. A new bike was on his birthday. a. to 20. His car needs b. for c. with d. on. a. be fixed b. fixing 21. Her watch needs c. to

Không thể tạo bản xem trước, hãy bấm tải xuống
TÀI LIỆU MỚI ĐĂNG
Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.